Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Diligence and Perseverance

Diligence

Felicia Lim
I can show diligence by revising my work every day, listening to my teachers attentively and asking questions to find out more.

Estella Teh
I can show diligence by putting in effort in my school work and checking it carefully.

Shi Xiang
I can show diligence by checking the dictionary for the meaning of words which I don't know.

Perseverance

Shirene
I can show perseverance by not giving up when I find that learning to play the 'guzheng' is a difficult task. If I try my best, I can play a song.

Amanda Sim
I can show perseverance by not giving up when facing difficulties in my school work.

Roebhic
I can show perseverance by continuing to learn Chinese even if it is difficult for me, a non-Chinese pupil with non-Chinese parents. I will attend all the remedial lessons and do all my homework. If I do not well in a test, I will not give up but continue to study hard.

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP