Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Our Reflections on National Day

(Aleeza's reflections)
I enjoyed celebrating National Day with my friends in school. I enjoyed singing all the National Day songs. I also enjoyed the performance put up by the drama club members. In class, we learned about our national flower, the Vanda Miss Joaquim. It was a fun day.


(Tommy's reflections)
I find the Reflections of Singapore meaningful. It tells us how life in Singapore before independence was like. We have National Day to celebrate our independeance.

5 comments:

Nadiah Amirah August 17, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

Wow! That's a beatiful picture, Kai Wen.

Cheryl Kho August 19, 2009 at 1:07 AM  

Wow, Kaiwen, you drew a beautiful picture indeed! That was great too, Jing Ying! Keep it up!

amanda August 20, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

Great job all of you all if your pictures are fantastic congratualation.

Felicia Peh August 27, 2009 at 3:42 AM  

Ya!all the pictures are beautiful!

Liu Hui Zhen August 28, 2009 at 1:42 AM  

I like all their picture.

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP