Friday, January 23, 2009

CNY and Rainbow Day Celebration

(Written by Joycelyn)

Everyone was very excited about our first Rainbow Day. It was also the Chinese New Year celebration. There Primary 2 pupils performed some very interesting dances and songs.

The first item was 'The Lion King' dance performed by Class 2A. I liked it because the pupils were very adorable. My favourite item is 'The Three Wishes' performed by 2D. The steps needed a lot of teamwork. I think they performed very well. Then there was 2G's 'Spongebob Square Pants' dance. One of the performers pretended to be a pirate.

I enjoyed watching the lion dance too. I really had a great time that day.


(Written by Ng Jing Ying)

My school celebrated Rainbow Day together with Chinese New Year. We went to school in our own clothes, not our school uniform. Our parents were also invited.

The items were performed by the Primary 2 pupils. Their performance was good. I think they had put in a lot of effort to learn the dances. I also think the audience liked the 'Spongebob Square Pants' dance most as they clapped the loudest.

The last item was the most interesting one. It was the lion dance! It was a fantastic celebration!










1 comments:

Anonymous March 27, 2009 at 6:21 AM  

the lion dance performance were great!!

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP