Thursday, January 22, 2009

Our CCP in Term 1

(Written by Cheryl)
Our principal has organised a new programme for us. For girls, we have volleyball. This new programme is called Co-Curriculum Programme, in short, CCP.

Our volleyball instructor is called Mr Teo. He taught us how the game was played. He told us that being an amateur volleyball player, it might be painful when we hit the ball. In fact, I hurt my pinkie. Mr Teo told me to get some iced water from the canteen vendor. Soaking my hands in the iced water gave me some relief. I enjoyed my first experience playing volleyball.



(Written by Felicia Peh)



On the first day of our CCP, our volleyball coach showed us how to serve the ball. He also showed us how to put our hands together to hit the ball. I had lots of fun. After the first session our hands looked bruised but, after how, our hands are all right. We have become tougher. I really enjoyed playing volleyball.



Volleyball for the girls

The coach gets the girls ready for their warm-up exercises.


First, the 'elephant's trunk sway'...

Next, the 'cross and twist'...

and everyone's favourite 'hug yourself'...

... and snooze...

This is not a punishment... the girls are just perfecting their 'squatting' posture.


This is the way we use our hands to hit the ball.

Now, we get to hit the ball!

Rugby for the boys

The coach briefs the boys.

The game begins...

"Let go!"

"I got it!"

Now, Tommy gets the ball!

Run, Yu Heng!

This boy is as fast as the wind.


0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP