Monday, April 13, 2009

How I Can Show Kindness

By Kaiwen

Kindness is the quality of being warm-hearted and considerate. These are some ways to show kindess:
(1) Speak gently, be polite.
(2) Help people with no thought of reward.
(3) Forgive easily and quickly.
(4) Share the good things in your life freely.
(5) Treat others the way you would like to be treated.

There was once when my mother and I helped an old lady who fell down at the MRT station. My mum helped her up and I helped to pick up the groceries that she dropped. The old woman's face creased into deep wrinkles as she smiled and thanked us. I was genuinely happy when I am kind to others. My heart sings.

By Joycelyn

When my friend forgets to bring food for recess, I share my food with him or her.

By Amanda

I can show kindness by helping the younger Primary 1 pupils, cleaning up the house, recycling and using less electricity and feeding my goldfish at least once a day.

By Afiq

I can show kindness by giving up my seat in the bus or train to an elderly person or a pregnant woman or those who are in need. I can also show kindness by taking good care of my pet cat, Becky. He too needs attention, love and care.

By Felicia Lim

I can show kindness by helping my friends with their work and sharing my things with them. I can help my teachers to carry things. I can also show kindness by being kind to people even if they have done something bad to me. I should be ready to forget and forgive. Having a friend is better than having an enemy.

3 comments:

yu heng April 14, 2009 at 5:31 AM  

well done ! your did a good job !

joycelyn April 14, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

What a beautiful world if everyone shows kindness!

cheryl April 30, 2009 at 5:50 AM  

friends, what you say are indeed true. do not bear grudges. give, but do not take. that's kindness.

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP