Monday, April 20, 2009

Rainbow Day 2

By Afiq

My school celebrated Rainbow Day 2 together with International Friendship Day. My class performed a dance called 'Hare Hare Yukai'. It is a Japanese song. I was very excited and nervous. We received a big applause from the audience. I hope my class will perform again.


By Yun Jing

On Rainbow Day, many parents turned up to watch our performance. Our class was the last to perform. I love our dance most because we had worked hard and practised hard for it. I like to perform on Rainbow Day. Rainbow Day is a day to let everyone have a chance to perform.


By Ifa
On Rainbow Day 2, the Primary 3s, 4s and 5s performed on stage. The last class to perform was my class. I saw my family members in the audience and I heard my brother cheering for me. That was my best performance ever!


By Peng Jing Ying
We celebrated Rainbow Day 2 with International Friendship Day. There was a skit about some people from different races who were trapped in a lift. Then the choir sang. Next, 3C performed a 'Fusion Dance'. 3B performed a danced called 'My Body'. It was cool. Next, there was a song 'If We Hold On Together' sung by 4A. Their voices were great. After that, there was a surprise item by some parent volunteers. Tommy's mother performed too. She was the funniest. Next, 5A performed a line dance called 'Good Times'. Next, it was 4B's turn to perform. It was super-duper good! Finally, it was our turn to perform. I was very nervous but I think we did well. Later in class, Mrs Tay gave us some tokens. It was the best Rainbow Day ever!

2 comments:

Rachel Tan July 8, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

I think the picture that Yun Jing have drawn is so cute!

Ifa Syafiqah November 11, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

The pictures are nice but I think Yun Jing's picture is kind of funny. Althought Yun Jing drew the picture ugly, he had tried his best drawing the picture.

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP